ToastyProductionsToastyProductions

Main News Games Favorites Reviews Stats

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Effort shows dedication

This video was placed in the very best spot to display it. As egotistic as some of this video may sound, and even though some topics may be overdramatized, the mesage of this video is just.

This not only applies to video games, but other means of meaningless self entertainment.

Video games are not made to ruin us, they are made to entertain, but as all work no play makes Jack a dull boy; all play no work makes Jack an ignorant boy.

And by the way, if you don't already, you should go into professional work. Like motivational presentations and all that.

Sloth Rape: The Musical Sloth Rape: The Musical

I saw this the other day!

When I was reading the comments on your page, I saw someone comment on a making a sloth movie, and you responded you would make one! A man of his word!

Sidorio responds:

I couldn't let the adoring fans down.

Gamer Tonight - Racer Gamer Tonight - Racer

LOL

"All these shells have to come from somewhere"

Keep up the good work.

Spot the Frog! Spot the Frog!

Cool!

I love how this game had another motive than to entertain, but to help!

Seed Seed

Awesome!

I loved how you let us edit the parameters for the function that spawns each flower! With some basic coding knowledge, basic hexadecimal experience, and a little bit of experimenting, there are endless combinations!

The Flash Sims The Flash Sims

Cool

The game was good, but the stats should be more accessible. And the artwork has a fair amount of room to improve.

DSZ - Venus DSZ - Venus

Love it

The piano and echoing clapping got me hooked just in the first five seconds.

-Ambience of Space (Light)- -Ambience of Space (Light)-

Beautiful

I don't usually spend time on the audio portal, but this track is simply stunning, I just want to go on an infinite skydive and close my eyes.

punk7890 responds:

I know what you mean. :) I usually listen to this at night and wonder in space with my mind.