ToastyProductionsToastyProductions

Main News Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Spot the Frog! Spot the Frog!

Cool!

I love how this game had another motive than to entertain, but to help!

Seed Seed

Awesome!

I loved how you let us edit the parameters for the function that spawns each flower! With some basic coding knowledge, basic hexadecimal experience, and a little bit of experimenting, there are endless combinations!

The Flash Sims The Flash Sims

Cool

The game was good, but the stats should be more accessible. And the artwork has a fair amount of room to improve.

Murray's Missile Mayhem Murray's Missile Mayhem

Fun but, confusing

Cool gameplay and quite entertaining, but seriously, WTF?!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

The best

Most likely the most original and best drawn game I have seen on newgrounds. The detail in the art is simply stunning.

You have probably found the connection between art and gameplay that most game designers(me too) only dream to achieve

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

Cool trick

Cool trick and well animated.

SPOILER:
http://cooltext.com/Render-Result?Ren derID=430799972

Red Moon Red Moon

Cool!

Contains all you need in a professional game, great gameplay, and beautiful voice ancting and cutscenes!

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Beautiful

Played it first on armorgames, and was hooked instantly, the power to choose your own story, and the retro style animation brought me back some years. Goes to show that you don't need fancy animation to make a great, no, beautiful game. Congrats.

Hyper Pong Hyper Pong

all right...

A step up from the original pong, with the customizable options, 2 player, and background effects, but still... you know... pong...

Hyper Tutorial Hyper Tutorial

Again

Although it is another copy pasty type tutorial, the content is unique. Only the fps tutorial shows some learning process, but the rest is all copy paste script.

Add stopAllSounds() to your home buttons, the music overlaps itself.