ToastyProductionsToastyProductions

Main News Games Favorites Reviews Stats

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Effort shows dedication

This video was placed in the very best spot to display it. As egotistic as some of this video may sound, and even though some topics may be overdramatized, the mesage of this video is just.

This not only applies to video games, but other means of meaningless self entertainment.

Video games are not made to ruin us, they are made to entertain, but as all work no play makes Jack a dull boy; all play no work makes Jack an ignorant boy.

And by the way, if you don't already, you should go into professional work. Like motivational presentations and all that.

Sloth Rape: The Musical Sloth Rape: The Musical

I saw this the other day!

When I was reading the comments on your page, I saw someone comment on a making a sloth movie, and you responded you would make one! A man of his word!

Sidorio responds:

I couldn't let the adoring fans down.

Gamer Tonight - Racer Gamer Tonight - Racer

LOL

"All these shells have to come from somewhere"

Keep up the good work.

The Love of Colors The Love of Colors

BEAUTIFUL

From the intro to the conclusion of the epic battle, the music, blur of fighting blobs, and music coordinated animation, it was stunning. Goes to show drawing skills aren't everything ;)

FenrisWulf responds:

Thanks, you have no idea how much it means to me when people tell me that they like my work!

# 100 # 100

Hell na

No, create something useful. You have potential.

Sidorio responds:

You know that old saying about gone in a flash? They wrote that for me, and it fits me so well. It's been my fucking pleasure; I bid you farewell.